3D Printer repair service
Here at Quick3D we have many years experience within the 3D Printing sector. We have repaired most manufacturers from Creality up through Raise3D’s to Ultimakers. We would be more than happy to assist you in getting your printer backup and running. We can even provide an onsite visit if you’re local and training too if required.
Typical repairs include...
- Clogged Nozzle
- Broken Hotend
- Uneven Bed
- Auto-Level Upgrade
- Damaged Wiring
- Magnetic Bed Upgrade
- Custom Firmware
- Constant Print Failures
- Replacement Power Units
- Spare Parts
Printers we have repaired include...
- Ultimaker 2, 2+, 3, 3 Extended & 5
- Raise3D N, N2, N2+, Pro2 & Pro2+
- Dremel 3D20, 3D40 & 3D45
- Creality Ender3, CR10S, CR10 Pro etc
- Robo R1, R2, C2 & E3
- JGAurora A3, A3s, A5, A5s, Z603s etc
- Wanhao i3, i3Plus, D6, D9, D9mk2 etc
- Artillery Sidewinder X1, Steadytech Pro X1
- Anycubic Max Pro, 4Max Pro etc
- Prusa Mk2, Mk3 & Mk3s (including clones)